- PHS Destiny Card Catalog System
- Magnolia Database
- Citation Machine
- Plagiarism Checker
- National Public Radio
- Washington Post
- New York TImes
- Hattiesburg American
- Science Net Links
- Perdue OWL
- World Digital Library
- Science News
- Fox News
- Lamar County Library
- Scholarship, ACT, & Grant Information
- Project Gutenberg-Free eBooks
3 months ago
Sixteen-year-old Jimi knows people change, but nothing could prepare her for what's about to happen to her best friend, Del. Del is obsessed with becoming a chimera (ki-mir-a): a person who pays back-alley geneticists, known as "genies," to illegally splice animal genes into their own. The resulting physical changes have scared lawmakers into drafting legislation declaring chimeras officially nonpersons--so when Del goes missing, Jimi is desperate to find him before he alters himself forever.
As she tries to save him, Jimi must face down unscrupulous people and risk her own life--all while knowing that if getting spliced is the choice Del has made, it means he's leaving her behind forever.
CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber
Technology Login Information
10 months ago
CAMPUS DESKTOP LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
To log on to a computer on the PHS campus
follow these instructions.
1. Turn on computer.
2. Press “Control,” “Alt,” and “Delete.”
3. User Name: Firstname.Lastname
4.Password: 9 Digit Student MSIS (lunch) Number
PHS Student Email Addresses and Google Documents
1. Log in to computer.
2. Access Internet through Google Chrome
3. Sign in with student email address:
4. Password: 9 Digit MSIS (lunch) number
5. From Google Apps Station, select the type of document you would like to create: Document or Slides
6. Change "Untitled Document" to appropriate title.
(File-> "Rename"). Changes will automatically save.
7. To "Share" a document, click on the blue "Share" button and type the address of the person(s) with whom to share and select the rights you want him/her/them to have (Edit; Can Comment; or View Only).